Hello everybody!! To give an update on my last post, don't worry- I packed! Surprisingly I accomplished my most efficient packing job ever. I will have to show you all a picture of my work, it's pretty impressive if I do say so myself. Anyway, this week has been good so far. We have had quite the string of sleepless/busy nights though! I've been sleeping in 3-5 hour increments (mostly in a van) since Saturday so needless to say I am TIRED (and have the puffy eyes to show for it). But guess what everyone.. we don't have to leave the place we're staying the night at right now for another 12 hours, I think I've died and gone to heaven! So after this I am off to sleep sleep sleep and hopefully, maybe, possibly go for a jog in the morning, but I always have grand plans like that that usually get ruled over by sleep in situations like this.
Here is a quick recap of my week so far!
- I'm sleepy!
- Have eaten french fries 4 out of the 5 days so far (thats over twice as much as I ate those all of last year, ha ha)
- Had the best, most delicious blackberry cream&almond frozen yogurt from Braums today (if you live by one of those you are a lucky duck)
- Have eaten salad 4 or 5 times (does that cancel out the fries???? I think so)
- Met and hung out with the wonderfully amazing Starr of A Thought is the Blossom , but more on that later
- Heard more passing of gas than anyone should. In any period of time. Ever. (side effect of being stuck with boys 24 hours a day)
- Am ready to hit up some Trader Joe's or Whole Foods to stock up on some better food choices. Patrick is planning on avoiding fast food this time around with me, so I have to start being more prepared! And its not like there are many choices for a vegetarian who almost completely avoids dairy anyway (unless its delicious frozen yogurt, obviously)
- Am sleepy!
shirt:thrifted shorts/shoes:target tights:f21 cardigan:old navy