I realized the other day that I have never really posted about tattoos, which is funny since I feel the need to share dumb things like pictures of my breakfast and tattoos are a little more permanent than what I ate one morning. So here you go! You will also spot one very new addition, it is my ode to Washington/the Pacific Northwest (aka, as Abi and I say, God's country)
My tattoos are as follows:
- anatomical heart inspired from Leonardo Da Vinci sketches
- Raccoon (more details here)
- Letter P- for Patrick (or poop, it all depends on the day)
- baby in the womb, also from Da Vinci medical sketches!
- Lillies.... maybe also from Da Vinci. Ha ha, I really didn't realize how many tattoos are from the same place
- Script- psalms 51:8
I have also noticed that lately I've seemed to acquire quite a few new readers, so if you are one of those...introduce yourself! I thought maybe I should make some sort of "about me" post or page seeing as I have none, so if there is anything you'd like to know or a question you have post it here!! I love and appreciate all of your thoughts, comments, and input... always!
The trees, flowers, and raccoon were done by Chris Anderson at California Tattoo in Savannah...so if you are in the market for a tattoo and in the area, for heavens sake go see him!