Hello everyone! I just thought I would pop in for a quick post in between sewing up a storm. Here is a list of things that have happened lately, all very riveting of course.
- We got our Christmas tree and then went out for an impromptu Japanese food dinner afterwards, I remembered to bring my camera- sans memory card.
- It is December and still 72 degrees outside... I am not happy about this
- Had a very fun anniversary of dinner, fancy hotels, and more eating, and took hardly any pictures
- Saw the Muppets on Thanksgiving. It was wonderful
- Started the Insanity workout (AGAIN) yesterday, I want to cry just thinking about having to do it again tonight
- I check craigslist like 10 times a day for Portland houses
- I am working on orders and wholesale orders this week, but afterwards I really need to take time to make myself a few things. My goals- velvet shorts and a Portland weather worthy coat (That second thing is kind of a necessity)
- Oh, did I mention we are moving ACROSS THE COUNTRY in less than a month? Help me!
1. Anniversary date breakfast, with a handsome dude
2. & 3. Packaging up some orders
4. Made some homemade chai concentrate the other night, to drink after getting our Christmas tree of course (used this recipe, but with honey instead of sugar, delicious!)